Julio Desnoyers' Studio

Saturday, March 07, 2009

I got another book I requested. I got "The Magic of Rudolph Valentino". I'm excited to read it. I'm also going to do my best to get some more Valentino fiction done. I have to still edit the last one and would have this week but my work week was a bit off kilter and kept me distracted and a bit off center.

I also am still slowly making a slow but steady jaunt through My Private Diary. I enjoy reading it so much and I don't want it to ever end.

Last night, I was finally able to watch parts of The Eagle and parts of Son of the Sheik. I haven't had a chance to because again work and life have been keeping things unsteady ... but I did and I was again, like everytime I watch him, (especially in Son of the Sheik) wounded -- but wounded in a good way. What is it about this man and actor that provokes such passion. He may not be able to physically kiss where he is now, but in these scenes he spirtually kisses you. I went to bed with a deep feeling of desire in my chest and tried to sleep but had a hard time falling to sleep because I kept thinking so much about him, I was worried -- and I know this may sound a bit odd --- that my thinking of him and all that he was and could be and the time he lived and how he is still so alive to me, that my longing is calling out to things from the great beyond. So, although I am at times, like last night, enthralled with the feelings he provokes in me I'm also a bit scared because I worry that there are places in life we can go and there are places we shouldn't...and I haven't quite decided if this is something that is ok to do or not, lust after a man who's time on earth has passed.


Ok enough crazy talk. :)

Labels: